Are you looking to join an innovation-driven and international company to work for? Enhancell is a young and innovative company delivering software driven solutions for wireless operators, vendors and installers. We live by our values – responsible, team-oriented and entrepreneurial.
We are now looking for Technical and Sales Support Engineer to be responsible of technical support for our product portfolio.
Technical Support plays a significant role as we are expanding our sales force and our customer base aggressively.
- You are part of the Technical Support team in Oulu, Finland.
- You are responsible for providing technical support for our end customers and to all our country organizations’ sales teams. In practice this means troubleshooting in case of technical issues. When needed, you will travel on-site to analyse root cause for the failure and help solving the problem
- You analyse customer claims, provide corrective actions and make proposal for changes to our R&D team
- You will work closely with the Technical Product Manager and R&D to find resolution for the claims
- You will proactively keep country organizations’ sales persons notified about product changes and good practices
- You will create training materials and best practices for end users
- You will be participating product testing cycle
…the person we are looking for
- You have a proactive problem solving attitude and capability to bring started work to final resolution
- You have good communications skills in Finnish and English and don’t hesitate to be in contact to customers
- You have good technical skills but you also have a customer oriented mind-set and willingness to constantly learn and develop yourself and your way of working
- Good understanding of Android operating system is required
- Working knowledge of Windows, macOS and Linux is required
…what we have to offer
- An interesting and a challenging role in a new customer-oriented organization
- An excellent opportunity to participate in building professional and succesful After Sales services for international business
- Learn with us and develop further
For more information and to apply for the position please contact Timo Hirvelä +358-40 5532999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org