We are happy to announce Echo 3.0 release with a complete 5G testing product line. This upgrade supports measurements for a wide range of 5G parameters ensuring the full advantages of 5G measurement for our customers. In addition, Echo product line 3.0 introduces a variety of new features making your Echo product more powerful than ever!
What is new
New Echo product line 3.0 features include:
- Full support for 5G measurements using commercial phones based on Qualcomm and HiSilicon (Huawei) chipsets.
- Full support for 5G scanner measurements using PCTel scanners.
- New improved locking function allowing phone forcing without rebooting the device. This applies to most of the supported devices*.
- The new locking function allows phone locking controlled from Echo Plus and Echo Studio, including an improved UI for selecting locking.
- The new UI includes also an indicator displaying locking status of the phone.
- Layer3: Updated RRC decoder for the release 15 with full support for 5G signaling decoding.
- Option to have dedicated private Cloud server in the customer’s desired geolocation**.
- For extra security in Cloud access, we are introducing a two-factor authentication for our cloud service. This user-configurable feature adds extra layer of security for Cloud access by enabling user verification via email.
5G measurement performed with Echo One 3.0
*For more information on these devices, please contact Enhancell sales.
**For more details on the private Cloud server pricing, please contact Enhancell sales.
Echo 5G license allows full 2G to 5G measurements on supported Android and Harmony OS handsets***. In addition, existing 4G licenses are upgradable to 5G making it convenient and cost-effective for our existing customers.
Echo 5G license is also a universal license. This means that with a single 5G license we support multiple chipset vendors. This gives our customers unparalleled advantage when it comes to selecting or upgrading their test devices: no additional costs for a new license!
***Capabilities vary between various phone models, please contact Enhancell sales for more information.
Echo product line 3.0 enables several unique and advanced measurement functionalities and set-ups. Echo products make it possible to perform complex indoor measurements with both a scanner and phones, or to benchmark different networks with multiple phones and/or a scanner in a light backpack solution, all controlled by a lightweight Android or Harmony OS tablet.
Echo products are software-only, and licensing is delivered via our cloud service. This license concept allows advanced measurement set-ups such as multiple test devices spread over an entire test area, remotely controlled from a central dispatch. What is more, our log file handling and analysis is cloud-based which enables extremely fast log file analysis immediately after testing.
This cloud-based solution is completely independent of physical production chains; therefore, we can always deliver products to customers swiftly and flexibly.
3.0 version updates will be available in Cloud shortly.
Happy release and upgrading!
Enhancell teamMore news